I feel so bad because I missed primary yesterday, not only that but my early morning meeting. My first counselor went for me and just brought me over the notes. I feel bad that I wasn't their. I know I have got to get myself organized so that I can accomplish all I need to for this new year.
Emily and Paul left this morning. I hate to see them go, they will be sorely missed. I is hard to watch your children leave, but I am so happy that they got what they wanted the most for Christmas, their future won't be easy but very rewarding, especially without family around. But they will continue to grow.
Lisa and Nate are in Arizona. I hope they are enjoying themselves. We are just glad that all our children made it to their destinations in safetly at this point, and will continue to be safe.
My children went caroling on Christmas Eve. I would loved to have gone. But I wish I could have gone to alot more people. One that I have been thinking about a lot lately is Ruby Stratton. She has been such a special lady through out our lives. When I was really sick just as I am now I went to her little market, she handed me some Watkins liquid vitamins and told me that they would make me better. And of course she refused payment as she often did. She was an answer to my prayer that day, and within a couple of days I was well. She gave us so many things from that little market, things that made our day or our meal. She was certainly an angel to the Craven family.
No comments:
Post a Comment