Monday, December 20, 2010

December 4th Saturday

Today Frank spent the morning racking leaves. He spent the time racking our front lawn as well as my parents. It was a big job, because there is a huge willow tree in the front of their yard. It hangs on to its leaves really late, but it has so many millions of leaves,even if it drops 1/4 of them it stll blankets both lawns with leaves. We can rake them up and suddenlly the lawns aare full again. Frank needed our help in racking and trashing the leaves as well. We worked together as a family. it was fun in the beautiful crisp air. We enjoyed doing it. Then of course I needed to clean the house. That was a accomplished after a while. So I have watched a Christmas movie. It was very touching and I am glad that I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment