It is late but everyone made it. Lisa and Naete pulled in about 10:10 PM tonight. It has been a beautiful day. The storm literally paseed us by. The Lord answered Sierra's prayers and a miracle happened for all of us. It is great to have everyone here and safe. My prayers were answered as well as Sierra's. Phillip and Katrina left after putting snow tires on there car with Franks help. They drove to St. George in safety and will continue on to LA tomorrow. Our prayers have been answered once again. I am grateful for the safety of everyone. I have spent since this afternoon make pies. I made 4 apple and 4 pumpkin. We also made 4 coconut cream pies and 3 chocolate. Frank made the pumpkin filling to cook all night. Michelle made the chocolate and the coconut filling. I was grateful for so much help. By the time I got everything cleaned up it was midnight. But it is all done, now I can go to bed.
We heard some sad news today. Jennifer and Emily have been hoping they would be pregnant, they have gone through a bunch of infertility stuff, but we all got sad news today. The results came in negative. Frank and I went to the temple so we found out later than the rest of they family. Michelle made each of them a volcano cake which is rich in chocolate. They needed to drown their sorrows in chocolate. Needless to say we certainly had an emotional day. But I am confident that miracles will happen and they will have some beautiful children.
Lisa and her family went to Jennifers to spent there time here. My house is a little crowded for all my children to be here. I sometimes wish we could just all be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment