Monday, December 27, 2010
December 23rd Thursday
I can hardly believe Christmas is here and I didn't get any more sewing done. I did accomplish some big projects and I am certainly grateful for that one. Emily and Paul moved out of their apartment today and will be here until Monday. I makes me sad. They will be clear in Texas again. It isn't that I can't handle it because I know they will be back in 8 months, but that next time they leave it will be a permanent thing and that makes me cry. Especially when I think about more grand children growing up without me watching it. I know we live in a very modern word and we have blogs and othe ways of communicating over the internet. So that makes it a little easier, but it still makes it sad. We will certainly miss them. While I remain here in bed sicker than a dog my family went the help Emily and Paul finish cleaning their apartment because they had to be out by noon. This year was suppose to be our special year of service for a week. Now I can't participate in any thing that my family wants to do and that makes me sad.. It seems as though Christmas will be over and I will still be in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment