Friday, December 31, 2010

December 29th Wednesday

My counselor called me earlier this week and said she doesn't want to be Primary President any more. I just need to get better. We need to go do the bulletin board and clean out the Primary closet tomorrow. I intended on being better to help with that but it didn't happen. Trust me I would sooner be there than in this crazy bed. If I could be up working I would feel a whole lot better. At this point I just feel worthless. So right now I just pray that I can make it to church on Sunday. Right now for me this is a good goal.

I've been thinking a lot about a lot of things lying here in this bed. I love each of my children, their spouses and my grand children. They are all incredible people. So much of the choices that we make will effect us through the rest of our lives. Sometimes those choices seem so little and yet can become so big. As I have gone over our life I am amazing at some of our choices. Some at the time didn't seem like such a big deal and ended out being huge. I hope that the ones we make from here on out prove to be amazing. That needs to be a New Years resolution for me. Make the right choices thus making your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment