We as the Primary Presidency gave our talk today in church. Everyone did an amazing job. Now I know why I was instructed by the Lord to pick such amazing women. They are certainly women of God. While I gave my talk my whole body shook. I tried to control it but is just seemed to get worse. Before I went up my daughter offered to come and hole me steady. I informed her I knew I could handle it. I did but not without feeling so helpless, because i couldn't control myself. My husband told me you couldn't hear the shakiness in your voice. He also stated that he witnessed a great amount of courage in me making it through that talk. I am gald he felt that way. It certainly made me feel better. I prayed hard and I prayed that I would have strength and not shake uncontrollably, but I did. I wondered why. I was blessed to make it through my talk. I know that was a miracle, but maybe I shook to give others strenght. I don't know the reason for it all and I may never know, but I do know that the Lord was with us all as we spoke. The spirit was certainly there.
A lot of my children were inour ward today. I appreciated their love and support. They sent word down the row we were on to each other to pray for me. I greatly appreciated their support.
Primary was wonderful. Everyone did a great job. It was much better this week because we had the teachers in sharing time. Last week they attended a teachers meeting, so it was nice to have them back. It goes to show how much we need our wonderful tachers. It is interesting to me that we all need to work together to be successful, we certainly can't do it on our own.
No comments:
Post a Comment