I paid my tithing on Sunday. At the time we paid it I knew what was coming up. Because we paid a second mortgage payment we had no money to paid some important bills that were coming up Suddenly last night my son comes running through the door saying there is something seriously wrong with his water heater. It is gaggling and spitting everywhere. So my husband being the good neighbor that he is runs over. Well they ended out replacing the water heater. Frank went with my Dad and replaced the water heater. He spent 1/2 of the day putting it in, but her was given 150 dollars for doing it, just enough to pay the bills we needed to pay. I don't wish your water heater going out on any one. But the money was an answer to our prayers. It seems as though the Lord is always stepping in to save us and I am so grateful for that.
It is Franks birthday today and that is a special day. My children rallied around and made him dinner. The girls made him a cake, his favorite of course German Chocolate. One of my daughters completely forgot it was his birthday and was headed to the Jazz game. So she wasn't to dinner, but the rest of the family came.
I had a short primary presidency meeting tonight because of course it was my husbands birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment