Monday, December 20, 2010

December 3rd Friday

Frank, Emily and I attended the temple today. I can't believe what an opportunity it is to be able to go through those temple doors. I wouldn't know what to do without it. After the temple I made bread. Then I made white bean soup for the Hair Adult Christmas Party. It was at Mike and Linda's. They remodled their home and it was beautiful. They made a large kitchen and family room combination. It was fun to look at. I just wish we were like them and had our home paid off rather than feel like we were in bondage. To continue on it was a wonderful party. We all made baskets to auction off for future family reunions. I made a basket with raisin bread and normal bread in it. I wrapped it all in the basket when the bread was a little warm. I just hope it was good, instead of soggy. All came to the party except Bob and the 3 youngest in the family. I am sure they had a reason for not being there, but I am glad that we went.

On the way to the famiy reunion we got hit by a large rock traveling at 65 miles an hour. I made a hugh smack to our front windshield. My husband was a little frustrated because he felt like the drive up there was just to far for us to go. So the idea that our wind shield was hit was not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment