The day after Thanksgiving and things have settled down. but I will continue to express my Thanks. I have so much to be thankful for. My family are all well, healthy and strong. We love one another and I'm grateful for each and every one of my family. They all bring me great joy. I'm thankful for those who have become a part of our family through marriage. I know they are incredible people. I greatly appreciate that my husband has a job and that we've found a new product to go forward with. I know it is a miracle and will be a miracle for all of our families. I feel such passion for it and I know it is what we need to be doing. I feel that it can and will change our lives.
We ate plenty of left overs today. We have all certainly had our fill of pie. With so many pies around it is easy to enjoy them. We have eaten rolls and turkey through out the day. We had the whole turkey dinner again this evening. Thanksgivings is certainly an enjoyable time.
No comments:
Post a Comment