Tuesday, December 21, 2010
December 15th Wednesday
I have accomplished so much today that I feel like a new person. I got up this morning and made bread so that I could take it to my visiting teaching families. I got every thing ready and then I picked up my company. We actually saw all 3 ladies. But one of my families had a house hold of sick people. So we made them dinner. She wanted it by 5 so I took it over. While I was doing that I made more bread. I had made raisin bread earlier in the day because Jennifer wanted it for a basket for Derrick's clients. I also made pumpkin bread and banana bread. The problem I had was I had to make 10 loaves of each. I was plenty busy. Jennifer arrived at about 5:30 and she made chocolate chips cookies. A lot of stuff to put in a basket. Then of course she had boughten Andies Mints, as well as a cute cloth ornament. She had purchased all the filling to make the baskets fancy. Also shrink wrap. Kim and Tam got a blow dryer and did all the shrink wrapping. They were beautiful. I tied a beautiful bow on each one. We all worked until about 11:30. The cleaning up was the hardest and Frank did all that. It was a crazy day but very rewarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment