Monday, December 20, 2010

November 28th Sunday

Lisa left with her family early this morning. I was worried about them because there was a horrible storm outside. But they called me after church and they were safely home. They said the weather was beautiful all the way except right at our house. I was certainly grateful for that. Church was wonderful. My dear sweet grand daughter gave me a reverance butterfly, just in case I needed to have a little something extra for sharing time. I greatly appreciated her thoughtfulness. I was so humbled by her tender gift. I accomplished doing sharing time. I will certainly get better, at least I hope.

Michelle and her family left right after church. they ran into a big storm which caused some accidents, so they were routed another way. They didn't get home for 8 hours. I felt so bad for them. They wished they would have left when Lisa did. I am just glad my children all made it home safely. Tom was on the road as well. He said it was one of those nights that you certainly didn't want to be on the road. There were accidents everywhere. Ones that happened right in front of him. He said it was certainly a miracle that he made it home. I was glad to see he safely arrived. Crazy snowy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment