Monday, December 20, 2010

November 29th Monday

My girls have been greatly busy today. They have been to school, done a ton of homework, cleaned the church, went to family home evening. I think they have had a great day and certainly been plenty busy.

Michelle cleaned a lot of the house before she left and I am certainly grateful for that. I've been a little down today. My stomach has been in termoil, most of the day. I haven't gotten my house completely clean, and I talked to Alma about work. He seems to have his employee's all worked out. I'm not included in his plans even though I have talked about work several times with him. I have been in his shop several times. I went to decorate it tonight. People just don't clean or work like they use to. I was so frustrated about the whole shop. I guess I just worked there so long I expected different. That didn't happen. I is hard for me to see something that one of my brothers own treated so poorly. I guess in a way the Lord answered my prayers, and working isn't what I am suppose to be doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment