I sometimes wonder if I will make it through another night, I am woken up so much with this persistent cough. I wouldn't mind at all because this has happened to me before, but it is having to jump up to clear my throat every few minutes that is difficult, plus the never getting any sleep and having to sit up high to sleep just to stop coughing for a few minutes. But I have used so many muscles that I am sure I am bruising them because they are in so much pain I have to wrap them in an elastic bandage. It is crazy, but I am constantly being inspired as what I can do to help get over this quickly. The good thing is I can see this nightmare come to any end.
My family continues to support me. They try to keep the house clean, even though they don't have a mother right on every move they make so its easy to slack. Sometimes I just wish I had a lot of energy to get up and do something myself. I don't think any one can understand unless they have been there.
No comments:
Post a Comment