Friday, December 31, 2010

December 26th Sunday

Today my family went to church without me. Unfortunately this sickness has certainly taken a toll on me. I hate being in bed and I hate being sick. Church went on without me. My husband came home a little early to see how I was doing. He went to see his parents before hand. He said his father was a sleep, but he had a good conversation with his mother. She is doing great.

Grandma Craven talked about her greatest gift this Christmas. She said that came as she listened to our children carole to her the night before last. I hope that was a special evening for my children. It certainly was for her and she will never forget it.

As for me sometimes this sickness just makes me want to die. I can't stop coughing and every time that I do I cough up more stuff. I can't believe that a person could possibly have so much junk in their system. But I am so grateful that I am getting rid of it. It think this is probably the reason that I have so many headaches, so when this is over I will be a new person. I will certainly love that. It seems like I have been sick forever, and that just isn't true. I can certainly empathise with those people that stay in bed continually because of some kind of disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment