We've had fun with all the grand children, they are so cute. Tessie is getting so big. I can understand her when she talks, at least most of the time. She talks like Michael use too. She says half words. As we clean up we sing, "Clean up clean up everybody everywhere. clean up, clean up, everybody do your share" Tessie sings, "Everbo", it is very cute. We love our grand children.
I spent the morning working on my talk. I've been putting my thoughts together for about a week now. But this time I sat down and typed the whole talk out. Then when Frank came home from work I had him go over it. He put a poem in and helped me by suggesting another story. He helped me greatly. I feel confident about the talk. I've never had to read a talk before, and I know this one really well. But if I have to read it because I shake so much I guess I will just have to read it. Right now I am praying for strength. I don't know what has caused me to start shaking so bad, it has only happened in the last 6 months or so. I shake uncontrollably. My whole body shakes, so being Primary President will hopefully make me overcome this problem that I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment