It has been a crazy day of sewing again. I just hope I can get everything done that I would like too, when you are busy trying to sew you home gets neglected. I have been cleaning my home before I start sewing and sometimes that cuts down on my sewing.
My grand children are so cute and I hate to hear that they are sick. But they are in good hands when it comes to there parents. So I don't worry about them nearly as often as I would. Sweet little Sierra is a character. She thinks she is going to marry a little boy that she meet in Pittsburgh. On his mothers blog there is a little girl trying to kiss him. So she had a hard time with that and ran to her bedroom. Her Mother tried to reason with her but it didn't happen, she still cried. Then she got a great idea. She told her mother they could find a cute boy and she would act like she was kissing him. Then when this little boy saw it he would think twice. Some children and the way they think. She is just a little girl, but it made me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment