I got my whole house cleaned today. I haven't felt well at all but I was going to make it through the day in spite of it all. We had choir at noon because we are singing tomorrow for the Christmas program. We have 2 numbers to sing, "Stars are Gleaming", "Live like His Son". I love both of them. I came home from choir and cleaned until my husband and I took my Dad to
the doctors. I was hard to watch him get in and out of the car. We were suppose to be up there at 15 minutes to 4. But there was such a long line we didn't get home until right before the neighborhood party at my Mom's. The chiropractor said my Dad was out every where. His whole body had shifted so the back moved around to the front. He fixed him and goes back again next Thursday. He hurt his knee pretty bad, so he needed to keep compresses on it. He said you take a big rag or towel dip it in epsom salts water 1/2 cup to a quart of warm water then put it around the knee. Then you put on a heating pad and wrap that with a towel. Leave it on for about 20 minute then put an ice pack on it. Then do it again. I am sure it will greatly help him. We went to the Christmas party at my Mom's but we left right after we ate. I am still weak.
No comments:
Post a Comment