It has been a day filled with miracles. We had a beautiful fast and testimony meeting. As I listened to each testimony, I felt so blessedto be in such a great ward. Michael bore his testimony, it was wonderful to hear. Kate cried Daddy when he left her, and she tried to get to him. Very touching to witness.
Primary went very well. Jennifer did a very cute sharing time. I conducted. I've still got a lot to learn but it was a special Sunday. It of course is fast Sunday . I have once again fasted for my children. Right now some of them need a miracle for sure.
I've been praying a lot lately aabout our circumstances. I know that our Father in Heaven is in control. But I have a few children that I need to worry about for Christmas. Don't misunderstand me because I have wonderful children who always step up when there is a need. But sometimes I would like to share in the joy of giving. So I have been praying so that I can purchase something for my children. Well a miracle happened today. i was given a coouple of gift certificates that equal $200.00. When I received it I just cried. The Lord always steps in and I just want to greatly Thank the person that was one of the Lord's angel. I was truly blessed this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment