My mother in law has been having some pain in her leg. She thinks she has a blood clot, so she called Frank over to give her a blessing. She seems to be doing much better today. I hope that is the case. Emily called and asked if everything at home was OK. We told her yes. She announced she was just paranoid because she was away from home. Then grandma Craven calls. I think it would be hard on all of us if we lost Mom at any point.
I slept from 3 to 7 last night. I slept without waking up and coughing like crazy for 5 hours. Now that is a total miracle. I count each day that I start to feel better a blessing in my life. And I certainly feel better today, better than I have done for quit some time. I love life and know that it will get better for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment