My dear daughter is sick today. So I and my other counselor took over for her. I conducted sharing time. It was a great day and went very well. It is fun to talk on the Savior and refresh your memory when it comes to his life.
We are losing our neighbors. They are saling their home and moving to our old ward. We will greatly miss them. I will lose a few children in my primary. It makes me feel bad. The really bad thing is there is another family moving in January and I will lose another 3 children. When people move it can really affect our primary. We will certainly miss them.
Our Sacrament Meeting was wonderful because it was on Geneology. We had 4 speakers. They were wonderful and talked about some miracles that happened in their search for their ancestors. I know that the Lord is with us when we try to do work for our kindred dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment