It has been a day of wonderful meetings. We had a great day of a Christmas program. We had a solo by Sister Avery. Then the primary children sang. Brother Crockett spoke next and told us some Christmas stories. Then the choir sand their 2 numbers and the Bishop spoke. It was an enjoyable Christmas program. The primary children were wonderful, it is easy to love everyone there. I enjoyed them very much. 2 of the presidency weren't there so Sister Louder and I took over and did every thing. Sharing time was on the Second Coming of Christ. I wasn't feeling very well but I knwe I couldn't leave my counselor alone to do it all. So I just prayed for strength, and I made it through.
For supper all meet together and we had a great great meal, and great conversation. We enjoyed one anothers copany.
The Provo Tabernacle burned down. The outside walls which were made of brick are still standing, but they have cracks in them. They found a picture in the rubble, it was a picture of the Savior. The whole picture was burned except the Savior. It was another precious thing to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment