Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 21st Tuesday

I woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow. It ended out being 9 inches. My husband has been busy scraping peoples walks all day long. He was in charge of scraping the church as well. It seems as though every time he would get done it would snow again. He has done so much service I know that he will receive great blessing for it. He just seems to keep going.

Michelle called, they have received a lot of rain in the past few day. The farm is flooded. They are concerned about the dam breaking up above. It is already flowing over. It may be faced with the same thing they were a few years ago. It keeps raining and may take out all of Santa Clara. I pray that it will stop raining just for there sake. They need a great blessing right now.

Emily called and she is pregnant. A miracle happened for her. The best Christmas present we could ask for. I am so excited for her.

I have been sick all day long. I am certainly not happy about it all. I don't want to be sick for Christmas, and what about Christmas eve dinner. Sometimes what we plan is not what we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment