There is suppose to be a big stom tonight. And it is suppose to carry over until tomorrow night. Lisa is concerned about it and doesn't know about coming, it concerns her. It was also grandparents day at Sierra's school and she wishes we were there. I told her I was sorry we weren't there. I explained to her if she prayed hard enough the storm could be postponed until after they get here for Thanksgiving. I know that our Father in Heaven can do anything. He can certainly calm the elements. I just pray that my whole family will be protected in their travels. Phillip and Katrina are going to California, so right now we all hoope and pray things will work out for everyone.
Michelle has been on protandim since she has been here. She hasn't had any panick attacks since she got here, but most of all she hasn't had the horrible nightmares.
All the schools are closed because of the storm. Even the college was closed. my children were happy about that! No school tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment