Monday, December 20, 2010

November 25th Thursday

We had a great Thanksgiving! It was so wonderful to be together as a family. It was certainly a special day. We throughly enjoyed one anothers company. Franks parents couldn't join us because it was so cold and we had a lot of family here. so as soon as everything was done Frank and I rushed them over a plate, we wanted it warm for them. It was wonderful food and everyone contributed.

We didn't eat until 3:00 PM we had planned dinner at 2. Unfortunately yesterdays news and other things made everything move a little slower than normal. Mike brought a friend, Hovearo had a great time as well as the rest of us. Thanksgiving is just that, a great time to give Thanks. I can't believe the many great blessings we received this year. Chrissy will have her baby in April. Michelle and Katrina are pregnant. I love all of my grand children and will be delighted to have more grand children. I am glad that my family are all together. I'm grateful that they all made it to their destinations in safety. I'm grateful for each member of my family. I'm grateful that they are all part of a great blessing in their life and that is the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful they all chose to live the gospel and they are extremely good people. I couldn't ask for a greater blessing.

We enjoyed being a part of Emma's birthday today. jennifer made her a beautiful cake. she received some great presents, bu the biggest was a new bike. It was fun to have the familly around for the celebration. Jennifer made a beautiful cake for her. It made Emma so happy. Great of Jennifer to realize that her birthday was important, even though it was Thanksgiving.

Kim and Tam have been great especially when we were all so busy making the dinner. They've played some fun games with the grand kids. Lisa brought brought with her the long skinny balloons. She make Emma a large crwon. Tyler a sword and the other children fun little things. Th e children were busy watching her make things. It was pretty fasinating for us all. It makes Emma's birthday so fun. All the children enjoyed their balloons. They are all balloon kids. They loved the balloons very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment