Monday, December 20, 2010
November 27th Saturday
Today was a really nice day. We have enjoyed plenty of left overs, and one anothers company. We had the opportunity of going to Salt Lake tonight as adults. We had a baby sitter for the children but that didn't work out. Jennifer is really sick so her husband stayed with her. My dear husband stayed with all the little children. So the rest of us could all enjoy the play. It was the play of the "Savior of the World." It was a beautiful play about the Savior. I am glad that I went. Someone went with us that didn't seem to enjoy it because this person didn't seem to pay attention to the play after a while. But I certainly enjoyed it and felt it a priviledge to be there. I think that the story of the Savior is what this coming season is all about. I am glad that I was able to be introduced to the play as the part of my Christmas coming up. I thank the great person that bought me the gift of the ticket certainly gave me just that, a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment