I took care of my visiting teaching this morning. The part that was so interesting to me is that I missed one of the ladies because I don't listen to my answering machine like I should. She had a voice over in SLC so she had to cancel. I didn't know that so I rang her doorbell a couple of times and could hear some noise but no one answered the door. I guess her husband and children were there but she was not there. I called her later and we played phone tag for a while but I finally caught her on her phone. She explained the situation and we talked on the phone because for a few minutes because she is so busy this week. I hope to see her next time, but I did catch my other lady and it was great to see how she was doing.
My sister came and wanted me to go to SGU with her, but I told her that my daughter was coming to see me tomorrow and that I'd better not go. I have visiting teaching to do tomorrow and didn't want to miss that. Sometimes things come to me that would be fun, but I need to do the important things. I know that we need to do all we can to be blessed, and that is what I intend on doing. I know that we need the Lord's help with all we have coming up this month and that is what I want to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment