Wednesday, March 30, 2011
March 25th Friday
Another day of alot of frustration. One of the girls is working tonight and that always makes life a little tough for my other daughter. So after FC worked until late we went to take my daughter that was working supper. She convinced us to all stay and paint some ceramics, until close, so we did. My daughter helped me to do a swirl cup. I used as my main color green, then I added red, blue and yellow as the swirl colors. It was so fun, I hope it works out amazing. Then my husband did a cowboy boot. His favorite thing to do is wear his cowboy boots, so it was fun to see him painting a cowboy boot. He painted it a little brown with dark brown accents, then he put red in the stitching along the sides. It was a cute boot. KC bought them for us so we will get them next week. I can't wait to see them. KC had us do these fun things because my husband isn't quite himself the last few days. It is going to take some time to finally get himself back to the happy go lucky self that he is. So until then we just made him more up tight by telling him to paint something, and him picking something small. I feel bad, but I still can't wait to see them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment