Tuesday, March 22, 2011
March 14th Monday
It has been a great day. All the cousins that live away are here. They have so much fun. They continue to enjoy one anothers company. It seems like we are continuing to feed everyone, and continually cleaning the kitchen. It is so fun just to watch the cousins interact. The parents of 2 of them have gone to Cali, but the other parents are here. So we are enjoying all of the cousins because they have not been together in a really long time. I think the oldest grand child sometimes feels a little out of place because she is the oldest. Then below her there are 3 other grand children, they get along so well and run around in fun. The 2 little ones really enjoy the doll strollers with the baby dolls in it. Sometimes it is a bit difficult because they seem to want each others, but soon they get it worked out and they are off on their merry way. It is just fun to have everyone together. We are having a ball. Grand children are the joy of my life and I will greatly miss them when they are gone. K&T are the greatest aunts ever and seem to schedule the day for all the activities. Today they had a coloring contest. They had a slide day, which is a day when you put 2 matteresses down the stairs and the grand children have fun sliding down them. It can be so fun for them. I would like to tell about the cute things they say, but there are many and I just have to write them down more, because I forget easily. It was just a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment