Wednesday, March 2, 2011
February 26th Saturday
My daughter wanted to take 2 of her children to visit my sister. My sister does some muscle testing and my daughter wanted to find out how to deal with some issues that her children are having. I know that she can get some help, and I know that it will take some concerns away from her. So I went with her. Her husband decided to join us with little TW. They decided they could go shopping while we went to see my sister. It was a lot of fun all a way around. We went to see my sister and most of her children were there to visit, so we got to see them. She helped my daughter with all her frustrations and we found some great solutions. It is nice to be able to find solutions when the doctors don't seem to have the answers. N&T went shopping and they got some great things. I think both parties found solutions to their frustrations. We were all happy to go home. D&J and N&M took my husband and me out to dinner. We went to a great little restaurant which was one of those restaurants we certainly wouldn't normally go to, it is just little and looks like a hole in the wall, but the food was absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed every minute of it. It was for my birthday and I greatly appreciated it. We had a great time. While we were gone the children had a great time. K&T had a safari party. They made cute little hats out of cardboard and paper. They made personal pan pizza and they ate a great dessert. Chocolate pudding with crumbled Oreo cookies crumbled in it. Then they put gimmy worms in the pudding. They called it the dirt, worm pudding. It also had whipping cream squirted on the top. A great little dessert. Then they built tents and they had wild animals all around, of course they were stuffed. We all had a great evening, but it was getting very late, so it was time to get everyone to bed. After that we all sat down and watched "Red" together. Of course we put it on clear play so it was edited. A super wonderful evening, it was so fun. I am truly blessed with such a great family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment