Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 24th Thursday

It has been a hard day today. It seems as though things are getting to my husband. I wish I could make his life perfect, and he could find answers to his prayers. I think when you get older your life should be all figured out, but ours is not. We have been really good about making some progress on getting our house off the foreclosure charts. But apparently that isn't true. The payment that they require us to pay now until October is a hefty payment. We have not made 4100 dollars a month in a long time, and especially for one bill, that is what we are expected to make in just house payments until October. I know why my husband gets down every now and then. We have made the payments for the last 2 months because of miracles. Now we need another one for this month. I think having this on your mind all the time can weigh heavy. My husband is finishing a basement but by no means will that help. You just can't make enough money doing construction. Especially when my husband feels bad everytime he charges this person. Besides this person has paid us a lot, but it takes alot for this family to survive. I was suppose to have a primary meeting tonight, but that failed because I have 2 people in my presidency that couldn't make it because of sickness. It gets bad when sickness is just every where right now. I just hope that they get well soon. Especially my counselor that has sharing time on Sunday. She has strept throat so I hope she can over come it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment