Monday, March 28, 2011
March 17th Thursday
N&L are on there way here. They will spent the night in Nevada and then they will be here tomorrow afternoon. I think MJ is having a rough time sometimes, because she never uses the bathroom and she has had several accidents in the last couple of days. I attribute it to the fact that JL took her home over night, because that is when it all started, but I think maybe it is because she misses her parents. She has been such a good little girl. She is my best helper. I am excited to report that while the grandchildren were all here my house stayed pretty straight. K&T have a way of keeping them up on the cleaning. I appreciate them so much for that. At any rate to continue on, no matter where I go there is little MJ wanting to help with anything that I have to do. I think that tommorrow when her parents show up she may just want them, but we have certainly had a good time with both MJ and SM. We have loved every minute of the opportunity that we have had with them being here for a few days. KC has been great to get the 2 little girls to sleep the past couple of nights. She has a nack because SM has actually been in bed by 8 both nights, which is a new record for her. It has been wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment