Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 15th Tuesday

It has been another fun day. It will be way sad tomorrow when over half of the grandchildren will head home. My grand children are growing up and that saddens me. To not be there when it all happens saddens me. I am grateful that a lot of the family is pregnant. I will welcome each child. I pray that the one who really wants to be pregnant at this time, it will happen through our faith and prayers. Little EJC is still in the hospital, we hope to see him come home quickly. I know it is hard on his parents for him to be there. We have watched there other children for a few minutes here and there, but they aren't over here at all since the rest of the grandchildren came into town. I don't blame them at all because if one of their children get sick, it will be another week for the baby to come home. That would be a sad day, so it is just best that they keep them away from everyone. We had another fun day. Little MJ wakes up and knocks on my door very softly and says in her quiet little voice. Grandma. Grandma. So quiet that I didn't even hear it, MW had to tell me. It is just fun to have them here, they are also good it amazes me. The girls got together with all the grand children and played Mario today. It has been so beautiful outside the last few days. They have been jumping in the trampoline, swinging on the swinging and enjoying life. Mario was played which is a game where you do a lot of different things in a big obstacle course. You receive treats and fun things as you go. They were having so much fun I am sure you could hear their cute little voices through out the neighborhood. The joy that come from those children was totally laughter. A fun thing for a grandmother to hear. MW&JL spent some time with some of the grandchildren at JL's house today. It was sad for the other children because we didn't have as good as a supper as the other household and the fun died down. Because there were only 3 of the 6 children here. JL ended out keeping N&L's children at her house tonight. The others were sad because they have to leave for home tomorrow and they think life just isn't fair. I assured them they would be back in the morning before the other half had to leave. It has certainly been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment