We got the cake made last night so the Mc family picked it up this morning. We are just all happy to see it go. I think we got sick on cake and frosting, trying to come up with the perfect recipe. But we are all glad that it is over and we are finding a new day to do other things.
I got up this morning to both frosting bags eaten and all the frosting gone in both. The bags were chewed up and the ends were chewed apart. K&T didn't feel like cleaning up their mess when they went to bed last night. They were just to tired. The problem is is that the bags and tips were not our's they were my sister. I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen it was left in a pretty big mess. I don't blame my girls because they were so tired and it is hard to get up at 6 in the morning when you are up so late at night. But I was happy when it was all cleaned up, and things were kind of back to normal. We went and bought new tips and bags to replace the ones our dog eat. That ought to be one sick dog.
We went to the hospital tonight to see our new little grandson. My husband was asked to come and give the baby a blessing. The sweet little baby has a hole in his lung and isn't doing to well. So tonight we went down to the hospital. We didn't realize that we had to have our ID to be able to see him. We explained to the nurses that we were OK and would come tomorrow and bring our ID. Then our son said I just needed my Dad to help give my child a blessing. So they let my husband help give this sweet little baby a blessing. I didn't get to go in, but I am confident that my dear little grandson will be OK. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and that my son and husband hold that priesthood, which is the power to act in God's name. We can certainly be confident that our Father in Heaven with be with that sweet little child.
No comments:
Post a Comment