Wednesday, March 2, 2011
February 27th Sunday
N&M left this morning with their children. I was sad to see them go. It has been a great visit for them as well as us. Before we went to dinner last night. JL took MW's children to a fun place to play for children. They were able to do all kinds of fun things. Go down long slides, bowl, ride merry-go-round. They all had so much fun. I am sure they had a great visit here and I am happy that they did. It has been awhile since they have had so much fun. I am sure they enjoyed their visit. Our Sunday was amazing. We enjoyed it very much. We heard about a lot of calls extended today, and most of them were for me as the Primary President. I recieved a call on Wednesday morning with the out come of our calling extended to people from one of counselors in the bishopric. They told me about some of the people I had asked for the last time I submittted callings. They put everyone I wanted in all the callings, it was amazing. I was thrilled, I finally get the people I was hoping for. It is amazing how the Lord has certainly taken care of me. I will become who I need to be in this calling. The Lord will take care of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment