Tuesday, March 29, 2011
March 19th Saturday
We have had an enjoyable day today with N&L and their children. Yesterday NM wanted to go to T&K's work place to paint another bowl again this time. He did last time they were here and he painted the bowl to look like a brown trout. It was amazing the colors he picked to make it look just like the fish he wanted. So to day he is going to paint a bowl to look like a rainbow trout. Then of course it will be fired, and that means another visit, because he will need to get his other bowl. Each of the grand children have gone to my girls work and painted something fun. SM painted a sea shell and a cupcake. MJ painted a sea shell and a little butterfly. GE painted a beautiful cup. EV painted a little jeweler box. TW painted a graiff. LM painted a beautiful red bowl with a beautiful design on it that she created herself. But I think the person that loves to paint on this pottery is NM. He spent 5 hours painting on each bowl. He paints things beautifully and is interested in detail. I am glad that he loves it so much. It gives him something to do. I am excited that he loves something around here so that he isn't so bored. And he seems to like to go to work with one of my girls. That makes me happy because I don't have to worry about them. NM went to the temple today and then he wanted to go fishing but it was to cold and to windy so he decided to go home at the last minute. He got everything he needed to get packed and then he went home. They got a bunch of wheat, beans and other stuff. It is great to see them working on their food storage. I'm proud of them for doing so, I wish I were as good. We got everyone in the shower tonight because church starts at 9. We always expect to get to bed early on nights like tonight, because the time changes. But for some reason when you want to get to bed early you don't succeed at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment