I was able to go and do the rest of my visiting teaching this morning. I am so happy to report that I have achieved do my visiting teaching this month. It was fun to go visiting teaching even though I would like to have done more this month, because it was one of my ladies birthdays. I took her a loaf of bread earlier this month but not on her birthday. I hope to do better with that.
My daughter finally made it tonight with her husband and cute little family. It is suppose to be horrible weather for the whole weekend. I was just grateful that they made it before it started to snow. It ended out snowing later in the evening. I was so grateful for that. They needed to get away just because their little dog died. I know how devastating that can be. We have lost a few dogs in our time. Anyway I was so excited to see the whole family. It is fun to have them all come to visit us. Such a cute familly. I am so blessed to be part of such a great family and such great grandchildren
No comments:
Post a Comment