Wednesday, March 2, 2011
March 1st Tuesday
It has kind of been a crazy day. My husband's great idea about business ended out being a big frustration to all involved, so he was kind of down. He has spent the day in a pretty depressed attitude. I know that what they decide to do next will work, sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways. Maybe this one idea wasn't the best but a better idea will come up. I know that things will work out. We will be taken car of, the Lord will be take care of us. Years ago when we were just young with little children my father made me a promise. If you pay your tithing you will keep your home. I am counting on that promise. I am excited for the future. I have truly been blessed in my life. I love my family and they are all wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment