Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 5th Saturday

We decided that we are going to have another family dinner tomorrow, because it is my birthday. I am happy about that because I won't have to cook the main meal. It seems like I spend every day just not accomplishing anything. I did go this morning and meet with AK at H&R block to get my taxes done. I should have known her years ago. I certainly wouldn't have had all the trama that I have had with my taxes over the years. She has been an answer to a pray. I spent an hour with her and we had my taxes all done. Miracles happen and they certainly happened again this year because of AK. The next thing I did was go out to lunch with 2 of my sisters. We went to Sizzler and ate great. Then we stopped by K's work and painted some ceramics. RH painted a cute little pig. DC helped her. I did a butterfly thanks to my dear sister who purchased my meal as well as my ceramic. I had a fun day, but then had to come home to my house being dirty. I did what I could then FC and I went to see our cute little grandson. This time we were able to go in and see him. We remembered our ID. I nurse was inserting a tube up through the bottom of his leg, into his chest to help clear air out because of the hole in his lung. So we went to the cafiteria to get CKC a drink. A lot of college students hand out there and eat plus have shakes. Apparently it is the greatest hang out around. After purchasing the drink we got to go up and see cute little EC. But he had plenty of things attached to him, helping him breath and reach the goal to finally go home. But I just wanted to pick him up and take him away from all the things he was having to go through. It is certainly hard to watch. I couldn't be my son and his wife. It would just be to hard. They are great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment