Wednesday, March 2, 2011
February 25th Friday
We have been greatly enjoying our grand children today. They are so cute. My husband and I went to the temple this morning, when we returned our children and grand children went sliding and had a snow ball fight. I wanted to participate in that but by the time we got back the 9 inches of snow had melted off the front lawn, and a lot of the snow was gone off the back lawn. I was pretty light snow so I knew it would melt fast, but didn't expect it to melt quite that fast. I am glad everyone had a good time. My children work at a fun store which they do ceramics in it, so the grandchildren went there to have fun. I tended little TS, she is such a sweet heart. We made dinner together so that everyone could eat by the time we got home. We had a great time and the other grandchildren had a great time doing ceramics. N&M went shopping to find NW some clothes. They found a lot of sales, but nothing fit. So on to a new adventure tomorrow. The family ate a great bean casserole. We were all tired and went to bed. It was a tiring day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment