Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 9th Wednesday

I wanted to go to the temple today so that if family came to visit we would be in the clear. But that didn't happen FC has been so busy trying to get some taping done. It is fun to watch him. He is amazing, it is too bad that he is getting older and can't continue to do this.

I have been working hard the last few days trying to get things done so my home is clean for company. Yesterday my dear daughter had to make 60 cupcakes for the young women. So she stayed busy in the kitchen all day long. She did the frosting out of the 8 value colors. It took her all day. She had a terrible time so the cupcakes weren't at all what she wanted to make. But they will have to do. Her and I went and dropped them off at the church last night at 5 o'clock. But no one was there from our ward. The other ward was setting up for their Relief Society birthday party, it looked fantastic. The cupcakes were OK but certainly not our best. They were homemade, a yellow cake. The frosting was excellent as well, I just don't think it was what they expected. I makes me feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment