Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 3rd Thursday

CKC ended out having her sweet little baby today. I feel bad for her. I am just so grateful that I was so blessed to have all of my children on time. I didn't realize how blessed I was until my children are suffering with having them early. I couldn't be them. I admire them a lot for keeping it together and enduring all they have to go through. Little EC was taken down to another hospital because they didn't have the right equipment at the hospital the baby was born in. So he was transferred into another hospital to the NICU. He weighs 4 pds. 15 ounces. He is 18 inches long. MC says his little legs look like chicken legs because he is so tiny. He has been having problems breathing so he needs to be hooked up on machines to help him breath. I just feel so sad for my son and daughter in law. This certainly can not be easy for either one of them.

We had a primary presidency meeting tonight. It was great and we accomplished a lot. It is good to meet when we can accomplish good things. I've got to remember to send Brother R a text message, about concerns we have. I've got to remember this one.

K edited a few photos for the Mc family because CKC is in the hospital and can't do it. She did the best she could, so I hope the Mc family like them. K worked tonight, but T and I have been working on a cake for the Mc family all day long. Their oldest son is having a reception tomorrow. We are suppose to have the cake done by tomorrow at 10:00 AM. So we have been experiencing with lemon cakes. Some have not been quite what we have wanted so we have disregarded a few recipes. But we finally found a perfect one. It has to be a 3 layer cake. We frosted it with a coconut cream frosting. We did 3 layers of cake for each layer. So we made 9 cakes. We have worked on it all day long. It didn't look like we wanted it too because a bride and groom sat on the top of the cake, and the ribbon was a pink orange, rather unattracctive. but the cake its self looked great. Each layer had a different design on it. It looked great and tasted great. We kind of wished that they had chosen flowers and a different color of ribbon. It could have been fantastic instead of just good. K&T worked on the cake until 1 in the morning. They were dedicated and they even have school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment