Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 13th Sunday

My sharing time went great. MJ would not be good in nursery so we took her to primary. K&T came to our ward today because their nieces were there. So they helped to take care of them. It was a good meeting. I am getting better at not shaking which is a great blessing in my life. I am sure that the Lord is watching out for me. We didn't have all of the family over for dinner this evening, but my day was spent at meetings, so dinner was done by TC. We had chicken pot pie. She has really learned how to make it well. It usually only takes me a couple of times showing my girls what to do for them to catch on. It was a great meal. The little girls eat everything on their plate and even wanted more. So it was fun. N&M showed up with their children at about 9:30. It was quite a shock because I had forgotten to tell everyone they were coming tonight, instead of tomorrow night. But everyone was so excited to see them that the shock wore off very quickly. It was a wonderful suprise for everyone. The children were so excited that they didn't really calm down until 11:00. They were just so excited that I think the talking was nothing but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment