Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Tuesday March 8th
Today TH left for Jerome to be with his wife whose birthday is today. As late as he got out of here, we figured he would miss his bus, we were amazed when we called and he was well on his way home. I know how difficult it is sometimes to rely on other people to get where you want too. From Jerome they will be going to see their family in Oregon, and Washington. I certainly wish them the best of luck. I felt bad that we could not be of more help to TH but right now that is not in our control. We are suppose to see our daughter on Thursday night, that is if all things go well. She is suppose to be photographing a wedding on Friday with a friend, so she will do that and stay one day and then the family will be on their way to Cali to visit in laws, I am pretty excited about them coming to see us, even if it is just a short time. MW is going to be up here next week with her family, so we will have some great company in the next little while. I am excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment