Wednesday, March 16, 2011
March 10th Thursday
We had a primary presidency meeting tonight. It went great! We decided on the other primary leaders that we needed and we are submitting them to the right people. I am happy to have meetings that are productive. LM called and they are not going to make it. Apparently her husband freaked out when he knew they were stopping here and that LM was going about 2 hours away to film a wedding. Anyway she is headed to bed and we will see what tomorrow brings. I feel bad because I know that her friend was counting on her. But sometimes things happen beyond our control, and this was one of those times. I wish sometimes I could help my children in so many ways, but in every situation all I can do is fast, pray and go to the temple for them. I know that the Lord has our best interest in mind, so that is what I am counting on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment