Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 6th Sunday

It was the greatest birthday ever. My children took over and made me dinner, and baked me a cake. It was super. JL made the meal and she had everyone bring something, but as usual she did most of it herself. We had excellent lasagna, vegetable, garlic bread or rolls, orange wedges aaaand of course German chocolate cake. The whole meal was incredible. Then I was given birthday presents. A shirt from KLC. A pair of shoes from K&T. 50 dollars from D&J. A shirt and chocolates from Mom and Dad plus Ruth. A gift certificate from my parents as well. Mom and Dad came to JL's for dinner it was incredible. They stayed the whole time and we had a great time talking and eating. My children all called for my birthday who were out of town. It was a perfect day for sure.

Church was great as normal. I conducted which was great. I have sharing time next week. I hope that it turns out great and that I don't shake like a leaf. I know that things will only get better and I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment