Tuesday, March 8, 2011
March 2nd Wednesday
It has been a crazy day today as usual. We have been a little concerned about CKC. She is becoming excited about cleaning and trying to get everything ready for the new baby. She has had a burst of energy and that scares MC. He isn't ready to have another baby in the NICU. I know it was hard on both he and CKC the last time. I wish them all the best with this one. They spent a little time with us tonight. C&K were so cute, I hated to see them leave. But bedtime always comes around. It is the 2nd of March and CKC doctor told her if she could make it to the 12th of this month it would be good, and that is what we are praying for. I know it has been a stuggle for them to keep up on doctor bills, so I pray that they won't have to go through what they did with CC. CKC was in just a few days ago having some contractions stopped. So it would take a miracle if she actually make it to her due date, which is the first part of April. TC is at work tonight, and not many customers have come in. I hope it starts changing because K&T love this job because it has to do with art and pottery. I wish the company good luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment