Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 22nd Tuesday

It is kind of sad when you have to get back to the routine of every day life, because all the grand children are gone. That is hard for me because then I start to focus on our life. I know how hard it is to wonder where our life is going. We started on protandim, but we had a great idea and it blew up in our faces. I think my husband is getting a little depressed. He keeps coming up with some great idea's and they seem to blow up in smoke. When my daughter was here I told her what I want to happen in my life. We are really trying to be better people. My legacy to my children would be that a miracle would happen and we would be able to get out of the financial bondage that we have found ourselves in. I know that with the Lords help that can happen. I want my children to know how important it is to live the gospel, to go to the temple, to keep your covenants, to help other people, to fast, to pray, to pay an honest tithing, to pay fast offerings, to do everything you can that is right and then the Lord will help you. And miracles will happen in our lives. I certainly can be happier when I am trying to be better than I was the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment