Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 7th Monday

I and my husband have been trying to be the best that we can. I just hope the Lord takes over for us and start to change. We had a great time this evening. I hate to say it but we were interested in watching the bachelor again tonight, even though it is just the ladies coming back to question the bachelor. There is a lady on the bachelor that is from SLC and apparently JL knows over her through her boss and she is quite the girl. She is funny to watch because you can tell she is only concerned for herself. I know that it is something we all have a problem with, but it is pretty funny to see someone act it out in real life. But I was impressed that she knew that the lady that was to be picked was good for the bachelor, that was a good thing. We have been trying to have family home evening, but it is kind of hard when one of my daughters work is on that night. It is kind of back to my husband and I. We have been reading the New Testament at night. It is certainly something that I look forward too, every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment