Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 21st Monday

Today LM took her children and went home. Before leaving they rounded up some food storage that NM wanted them to get. They got that all in the car and the children were able to be comfortable and fine. LM got to go to the temple on Saturday evening. I am so glad that she got to go. She said that is her greatest desire when she comes here because we can watch her children. I am so gald to do that for her. We hated to see everyone head out this morning. Our company is really all gone and that makes me very sad. But I know we will see them all again this summer and that I am happy about. I hope that LM calls me when she gets home. Ever since she left the weather has been terrible. I just hope she escaped it all. It has just gotten worse since she left. I think she left just at the right time. If she would have waited at all the weather would have certainly been a problem for her. LM did call and they made it home just in time for SM to go to school, which was their plan. The weather was beautiful all the way home. That was a blessing for them and me. Just another little tender mercy for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment