Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 16th Wednesday

The grand children that spent the night some where else last night, made it to our house in time to have a little fun with the other grand children before they left. It was sad to see them go. We all love to be together and we hope that it will happen again soon. It is certainly quiet around here since we only have 2 grand children left here at our home. But they are as cute as ever. Sometimes little MJ is so cute. She will say my Mommy and Daddy leaved me. I assure her that they will be back soon. She is doing extremely well and so is SM. SM is so grown up sometimes the words that come out of her mouth surprise me. She was doing something will KC. It didn't work out to well. She said, that wasn't to successful now was it. She makes us laugh alot. It is fun to hear the cute little things the grand kids say, and here about there great accomplishments. I know that they are all doing so well in school and enjoy their dance and music classes. I marvel at how quickly they learn. EV was playing her violin and doing a great job. Some day soon I will be able to hear beautiful violin music because it will flow through the air because of her desire to play. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment